3. General Skill – Bloopers
Bloopers are general mistakes made by students that will affects their marks in SPM. These materials will help students to be aware of their mistakes and hopefully they will not repeat these mistakes. Beside, some of these materials are really helpful for teachers in giving understanding during classroom session.
a) Add Math Bloopers – Simple slide show in pdf format.
b) Bloopers for teacher – A copy of in-classroom exercise for teacher with answer provided.
c) Bloopers for students – A copy of in-classroom exercise for students without answer.
You can just simply download all these slide by clicking directly from the My Shared Box on the right side of this blog.
2. General Skill – Faux Par
For this section, it’s explaining the do’s and don’ts when applying formulae or method in problem solving.
You can download the Faux Par slide in pdf format directly from the My Shared Box on the right side of this blog. Just click and download.
1. General Skill – Overview
This slide excellent for quick revision, comprises of skills and tips for student.
For larger view, click on the thumbnail below or you can download the Overview slide in pdf format directly from the My Shared Box on the right side of this blog. Just click and download.
Under General Skill, there will be numbers of sub-topic in order to make learning process become more easier and effective.
- Overview – quick revision, comprises of skills and tips for student
- Faux Par – explaining the do’s and don’ts when applying formulae or method in problem solving
- Bloopers – Common mistakes by students during examination
- Concept & Formulae – emphasize on the basic concept and important formulae for each topic
- Graphic GSP – expressing an abstract concept for particular topics
- Hidden Information – things that you need to know before answering the questions
- Revision – fast-track revision
For more detail understanding, go directly to the sub-topics that had mentioned above and also you can download the provided hand-out/slide for particular topic.